Sunday, April 10, 2011

Perserverance...Pass it on

I don't know about you, but I needed these today:

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time." ~Author Unknown

"If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking." ~Buddhist Saying

"Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain." ~Author Unknown

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." ~Albert Einstein

"Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down." ~Charles F. Kettering

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Andy L. said...

I enjoy reading your posts. It is good to have someone else with the same cancer to look at and see that they are doing well with the situation they are in. I am having scans this friday, to see how the SBRT worked. I wish you the best for you and your Family.
Keep the Faith,
Andy Layne

Hinkson Family said...

I needed those too. Thank you for sharing. Good luck with this treatment!