Today, on Thanksgiving, I relflect on how much I have to be grateful for in my life. These are just a FEW things:
1. My terrific, supportive, and loving husband and best friend, Eric.
2. Two beautiful, healthy, bright, kind, and spirited boys who call me Mom.
3. An amazing family--on both sides. Eric and I really lucked out on that one! No in-law issues either!
4. A warm house with food on the table.
5. My strong body and mind.
6. GOD and his hand in my life everyday. Miracles do not cease and I am a witness of that!
6. His Son, Jesus Christ, the only one who knows exactly what we go through because he has experiened it. Which leads me to...
7. The Atonement. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have to know that I be forgiven of my sins and return and live in the presence of our Father and his Son again someday.
8. This great and bountious country we live in.
9. Much laughter.
10. Good friends who lift me and inspire me to be a better wife, mother, friend, and person. Each one of them has come into my life for a reason.
11. The scriptures.
13. The beauty of the Earth, created by a loving Heavenly Father.
14. My testimony, beliefs, and hopes.
15. The opportunity to learn and grown in so many different facets of life--all of which improve my well being and spirit and add so much happiness to my life.
16. My AGE. I know that is weird, but cancer has taught me to embrace each birthday and to be grateful for that important milestone every year. Bring it on!
17. My health. A year ago I was in a completely different place, and I feel so blessed to be where I am now--healthy, strong, and feeliing better than ever.
18. My doctors and other healthcare professionals who have aided in my healing this year. This also includes my acupuncturist, hypnotherapist, and others who have all kept my best interests in heart and have given me the best tools that they could to get where I am.
19. Exercise. I can't imagine not doing it. It serves more purposes for my health than anything else in my life combined. And more recently, yoga, which has empowered me even more and has given me more "balance" in my life.
20. Last, but not least, my parents who have continually been one of the biggest sources of my strength throughout my life. Their encouragement, their faith, and their wisdom are invaluable and precious to me. Their examples are everything!