Sunday, June 30, 2013

My favorite sunscreen

My favorite sunscreen...you ready?!?!
 
 
ELTA MD!!!
 
 

You might ask why Elta MD is my favorite?!  Well first of all, it is paraben free, chemical free, fragrance free, oil-free, NON-GMO, and contains the most important active ingredient in a sunscreen: zinc oxide!  I have tried so many different sunscreens and not that others didn't work well, but what I love best about Elta MD's is not only that there are no chemicals in it, but the way that they have micronized the zinc oxide so that it rubs in easy (most zinc based sunscreens are thicker and take a little more effort to rub in clear).  In fact, their Aero spray is the only zinc-based spray sunscreen on the market!  I love the Facial moisturizer, the Aero, and the Sport.  Try it, I promise you'll love it and won't want to buy anything else! ;)




No comments: