Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to reality (and it sucks!)


We went to Maui as a family last week and it was everything we hoped for and more...spectacular, amazing, beautiful, fun-filled, relaxing, awesome, inspiring, delicious, joyous, and so much more. It was a much needed vacation and break for reality for all of us (but especially me after this past year!). I soaked in every moment, just relishing in the beauty of life and being alive! The only thing that was rough was coming home! Especially because for me that meant getting admitted in the hospital 2 days later. But I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to make unforgettable memories as a family (thanks Mom and Dad!). The best part????

NOT THINKING ABOUT CANCER THE WHOLE TRIP! I JUST FELT LIKE ME AGAIN. SOMETHING I WILL NEVER TAKE FOR GRANTED AGAIN!

No comments: