Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Will Win This Fight


Some of our family members and dear friends are starting a fundraiser/race on our behalf. We are so humbled by this offer to help raise money for all of our medical expenses and travel! There are two races being held, the first in Logan, UT on Sept 25th and the second on Oct 16th in Kaysville, UT. You can register on the below website. It is awesome. We are SO blessed with such amazing family and friends that are wanting to do this for us. Check it out!

4 comments:

Holly said...

My family and I are excited to participate on the 25th!
Sending you good energy!
Holly

Unknown said...

I heard about your blog on FB, via Holly. I love your quotes and admire your strength. Wish we still lived in Logan - we moved just 3 months ago to Michigan - I'd love to participate in the race. Best of luck and keep inspiring us!

kim said...

Hey! I would love to come do a run, but since I live in Baker City, OR and have a 5, 3, and 1 year old with a 3 month old baby, it's not going to happen. I am cheering for you from here though! I don't even know if you remember me. We were in the Sundance Ward together. I'll keep you in my prayers. Fight! Fight! Fight!
loves
kim hibbert

Lisa said...

Christina -- you are amazing and yes, you have a LOT to fight and live for ... those 3 men in your life are so sweet and handsome :-) I am proud of you and the courage you display ... there must be difficult days, but you continue to forge ahead and inspire us all. Please, don't hesitate to let us know if/when you need anything here in Boise. Hugs, Lisa B.
P.S. Kim, I grew up in Baker City!