Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Now I know why they only do 6...

This last treatment was a real doozy. I mean, it seriously felt like all of a sudden these 6 cycles of biochemo finally caught up to me all in one week. It felt like a semi-truck, a bus, and a freight train ran over my body! Crazy! On top of the sheer exhaustion and overall weakness I was facing, I was also dealing with sinus issues which was affecting my sleep at night. Not fun. And talk about timing, right before the holidays! I had so many things to do, plus take care of the kids. It just wasn't happening!

I'm so glad that the biochemo is over, it has been a rough few months. I have to admit though, I'm not looking forward to scans soon, I just want a complete response and I don't want to be disappointed if I don't have it. Crossing fingers and toes and saying lots of prayers...

No comments: