Saturday, March 9, 2013

Heaven gains another angel

It's a sad day in the melanoma community (and for a dear family) once again.  I hate posting stories like this, because I want my blog to be uplifting and encouraging for those reading and maybe in the midst of their fight with the great beast, melanoma.  But, occassionally I come across these stories of fellow warriors whom I either personally know or whom I have followed, rooted for, and prayed for...and so I share.
 
 
Another former blogger, Jen, whom I have followed for quite some time, has gained her wings and joined the angels above.  Her story is so devasting to me because like myself, she was a young mother who was full of life and joy for her family.

 
 
This woman was a wife to mother to a sweet boy and so it is always heartbreaking to hear this news.  Her story is remarkable and she was truly a beautiful, courageous soul who gave everything to her family and lived a good, happy life.  You can read more of her story here.

No comments: